BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Exit Interview with Nicole Franzel  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALExit Interview with Nicole Franzel  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Exit Interview with Nicole Franzel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Exit Interview with Nicole Franzel  Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview with Nicole Franzel    Exit Interview with Nicole Franzel  EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:51 pm

After last night eviction, Nicole was sent packing by a vote of 6-0. We were able to ask her some questions and here is what she had to say -

Who do you hold more accountable for your eviction Christine who put you up or the ones who evicted you? and why?

Nicole:  Christine who put me up because I honestly think she could have flipped the house if she wanted to.

Who do you think is running the house? Did you do anything to try and target them and get them out?

Nicole:  I think Frankie and Christine is running the house.  I tried getting out Frankie the week before.

Which houseguest(s) are in the best position in the game?

Nicole:  Derrick and Cody.

You were a part of the Rationale alliance.  What happened to it?

Nicole:  It was bullcrap.  Cody is not someone we should have picked to work with.  He just opened his mouth.

Were you legitimately afraid with Frankie revealing that he is Ariana Grande's brother that you would get backlash from her fans if you did anything against Frankie in the game?

Nicole:  I honestly felt that at first, but after an hour or two, I let it go since it’s just a game.  

If you were to possibly come back into the game who would your target be? And who would you align with?

Nicole:  Target would be Christine and I don’t think working with somebody right away is a good idea.  I’d have to wait for people to come to me.

If you were to go back into the game and you were to make it to final 2... who would you like to see sitting next to you? And would you choose someone who you could definitely see yourself winning the 500k over or would you choose this person because you'd like to see them win some money too and you'd be ok with losing to them?  

Nicole:  I would pick someone who deserves to be in the final two, like Derrick.  I don’t think I’d win over him but I’d still take him.

Are there any houseguests you'd like to see go further in the game? if so who? and are there any houseguests you definitely like to see evicted?

Nicole:  I would definitely like to see Christine, Frankie and Cody get evicted.  I hope Donny and Derrick make it further in the game.  

Who would you like to see evicted next and following you into the jury house?

Nicole:  I would like to see Frankie or Christine.  Probably Christine but I want to be the one to get her out.

We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use or visit B.B.A.D Forum Web Site do the same. Our exclusive interviews are the sole property of B.B.A.D Radio and the forum and are not to be altered or plagiarized by any other site, blog talk show, forum or any other media outlet. If you would like to share our B.B.A.D Radio exclusive interviews you may do so by using our links.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Exit Interview with Nicole Franzel
Page 1 of 1